Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The only thing worse than people talking about you is people not talking about you...

My mom used to say that anyway -- and that's the attitude I'm taking towards some news I discovered the other day. Apparently there's a new journal of Mormon Apologetics, and they devoted some space in their inaugural issue to calling my blogs "childish rubbish" and "bit raunchy and as lacking intellectual content."

Hard to believe they bother to publish claims like that about little ol' me? Well, you can read all about it on my latest Main Street Plaza post.

And -- for those of you who aren't interested in such frivolity -- I uploaded another episode of the Star Trek series I starred in!!! This is a funny one involving a Tholian plot to steal my pet hamster:

2 comments:

Donna Banta said...

Okay, I have a whole list of things to do today, instead I'm sitting here in my pj's watching your hamster bite the dust. lol You guys are hilarious. The soundtrack alone had me in stitches. Don't think I didn't also note all of the work that went into that.

BTW, before I watched this, I tried to click on my blogroll link to MSP and received a message: permission denied. Is that just something on my end?

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks Donna!!!

I got that message too! I hope it's nothing serious.

I've been meaning to get a new hosting service for MSP for about 6 months. Maybe I should have gotten to work on this sooner...