Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Carnivals!!!

this time I've gone nuts with the carnival circuit, participating in three carnivals I've never been in before!!!

For the first time, I've gotten a post into the highly selective last-one-before the election edition of the Carnival of the Liberals!!! Then, while I was at it, I decided to submit a post to the Carnival of the Elitist Bastards -- the classical poetry edition!!! Plus, one of my posts on Rational Moms has been included in the brand-spanking-new carnival Skeptical Parent Crossing!!!

Then, don't forget this is the week of The Humanist Symposium!!! I think it's also the week of the Carnival of the Godless, but unfortunately the "BlogCarnival" service is down, so I can't find it. I'll add the link as soon as I can...

All of these carnivals are chock-full of some of the best stuff in blogspace from the past fortnight or so, so if you're looking for some interesting new stuff to add to your usual blog reading fun, please go have a look!!! :D

No comments: